Sunday, November 2, 2008

NFL Sweater Part 2

It took me weeks but I have reworked the NFL Sweater pattern to work on my Bond. In fact I re-created the whole sweater so that it would work on my Bond. Now, I just have to knit it and hopefully I put the pattern together correctly so that I won't have some funky sweater in the end. The pattern I worked looks pretty good on paper, but knitting it will be the true test.

I think the hardest part was finding the correct font for the Green Bay Packers. I found a website that you can download different fonts for free. So, I downloaded the font and typed it in my Patten Maker program and then flipped it. It worked out really well. I am very happy how the pattern came out. OK, off to knit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)
I've got to get my Bond going again. I've probably forgot everything.
Susie in northern NY